here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowder

the BB racism row will be kicked up again, today emily was forced to leave the house after making a racist comment about Charley... so this is going to be all over the media again![V]

norm

it says she used the "M" word

to be honest i don't know what they are on about

but if it was raciest then there no need for her to be there bye bye

norm

ohhhhhhh

it definitely said "M" word on talk sport (i think)

cheers crowder for clearing that up

Thom

The only chance of big brother being even partially attractive to me is if there are several hot emo girls locked in that place.

but thats not going to happen [:I]

ojfrancis

do is have to emo, how about skater? if was defentley the 'N' word on rockfm

Don

Its a word that I particularly loathe and I am caucasian! The thing is the dreaded (no pun intended by the way) "N" word is used in films, books and plays by black actors and authors,there arent many "Rap" or "Hip Hop" songs that dont contain the "N" word and a black American comic "arrived" by doing a whole routine on the "N" word and very funny it was too. There was also a group (American again) that went by the name of "NWA" the last two words being "with attitude".

So why the history lesson Don? Well I saw in the "Metro" paper that one person who answered their poll on "was it correct to expel the BB contestant for use of the "N" word" said it was because she was "White" and had used it, does one assume then that black people can use the word(as it seems to me they do) with total impunity? If so then this hysterical CH4 dross programme is very much out of touch with the "boyz in the hood" who live in "da ghettos" innit? The word "hypocritical" seems to sum up this episode,either the word is not tolerated or used by black or white people or everyone should be allowed to use it if they so wish,not that I'd want to myself, it seems however that it will remain okay for black people to use the term and any other race will be condemned for doing so. Channel four please tell me why?

Also noted that the lamentable Miss Sheti who won the last BB comp chipped in with her two penneth saying she was "glad CH4 had learned something" seems she is very selective about what her race finds offensive as her "kiss" with Richard Gere proved she offended more of her own race than the equally horrid and very purile Ms Goody did. Do as I say and not as I do Miss Sheti?

Butch

Account Locked
Didnt one of the black girls say it also, admittedly repeating what the white girl said but she still said it. So the word must not be tabboo as far as Ch4 is concerned, just its context, but having said that there is no way the white girl said it infering anything racial, so if both a black and white girl said it, why has only the white girl been evicted, couldnt that be seen as racist. Surely we cant have a situation where a black can say a certain word but a white cannot, that smacks the face of logic........

Having said that Ch4 was right to kick her out but given how offensive that word can be to some blacks, why has it been reported. Seems to me like Ch4 is once again using racism to capture the limelight.

I'll post a link to a clip of it happening if that is OK with the Mods, the clip does contain the 'N' word and the 'F' word so may cause offence to the Methodists in our midst.

P.S. No offence meant to Methodists[;)]

Last edited:

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
If ch4 are so concerned about causing offence then why did they go ahead and show the Diana programme? Would ratings be anything to do with it i wonder?

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
An asian girl where I work repeatedly uses the word denoting her nationality starting with the letter "P". If any white person were to use it she states it would be a case for racial prejudice. Why?

midge99

I went to school with a kid who's father was Indian and mother English. All through school he was called Paxo, there was never anything racist intended or ment it was just easier to pronounce than his first name.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
MOD ALERT MOD ALERT MOD ALERT

A Big Brother posting has been detected

MOD ALERT MOD ALERT MOD ALERT

Crowder must be arrested, brought to justice and punished by burning at the stake

john83

Account Locked
Originally posted by metalforever

The only chance of big brother being even partially attractive to me is if there are several hot emo girls locked in that place.

but thats not going to happen [:I]

who is an emo in there? they wouldnt know what real emo was if it hit them in the face, unless you class my chemical romance and the like as emo [:p]

hmm i wonder how you apply to get on big brother oh the fun of it lol can you imagine it al take some goldfish with me and put them in the swimming pool sorted swimming pool to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.