help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz62

im off away on my jollies so can anyone reccomend a good book? im open minded , so come on .... help me out, dont mind true crime, history , thrillers ..owt ,, over to you [:T]

b12ady

anything by stephen king-horror,james herbert-horror or dan brown-thriller

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Hungry as the Sea By Wilbur Smith, cracking read, very slow to start off, but then you can't put it down [:T][:T][:T]

pfenc

Site Supporter
Lee child, Bernard cornwell, Clive cussler, Tom clancy to name a few to have a look at.

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
in the company of heroes by michael durrant , angels n demons by dan brown , king of the gypies by bartley gorman or crazy horse by richy horseley

all cracking books [:T][:T][:T]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
The Damage done by Warren Fellows
Story of an Australian who gets caught smuggling and goes to jail in thailand Horrific details but the best book I have ever read (5 times)

Urban Grimshaw (not sure can't remember the author) about a group of 'kids' from Leeds drugs,prostitution and theives. How they all turn their lives around as told by a social worker.
Colin

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
Originally posted by worker1

Urban Grimshaw (not sure can't remember the author) about a group of 'kids' from Leeds drugs,prostitution and theives. How they all turn their lives around as told by a social worker.
Colin

Is that a fictional story.[}:)][;)]

Cooky

Typical yorkshireman off on his hols and is going to sit in a deck chair reading a book so he doesn't have to go out spending lol

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Urban Grimshaw and The Shed Crew by Bernard Hare,just Googled it.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
A great book I read back in the 70's,The Long Walk by Slavimir Rawicz.It's about an escaped prisoners trek back to freedom.
It's a true story.It's available on Amazon.Gripping stuff.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I think Trogg has just finished his Janet and John book from school... you could ask to borrow that [:D]

fitz62

thanks for the replies ... im off for a month in portugal , i will deffo take you up and check out some books .... also im taking a rod [:T] any info on portugal ... many thanks [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.