Help Winter/Sping Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

snotme

Having only just returned to fishing and only fished during the summer before I would appreciate any advice on baiting. I'm lead to belive that you bait differently during the winter????? I will be fishing on freshwater for carp and bream (I hope) plus those little tiddlers that you always get (a fish is a fish is a fish). Banned baits are boilies and Tiger nuts (never heard of those [?])

fishing_mad

ok tiger nuts are a large nut that people use were boilies are banned.

baiting: in winter my balls of groundbait smaller and feed 2-3 maggots ever ten minutes in stead of 5-6 ever five minutes.

baits: maggots ,corn ,pinkies ,in spring and summer an handfull of squat in your groundbait and squat on the hook is killer for big bream.

Fishing Mad[:)]

carper2002

'Ronnie'
Snotme first of all welcome to M / D's i think in the winter its best to try and find where the fish are holed up and when you find them feed like fishing-mad says in his reply and you'll do ok
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002) a smoggy and proud

snotme

Thanx guys. As I have decided to go tomorrow I'll let you know how I get on [:)]

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
welcome to md snotme
dont be shy give it a try
all the best

poleroller2003
chris the name fish the game

snotme

Thanx for the advice guys. Went today and had a couple of bream 2lb and 3blb also one carp only 4-5lb and loads of tiddlers...... on the whole a good day [:D] ..... going again tomorrow [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.