Help wanted ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouse

'River Man'
HiDave
i was wondering if you can help me with a small problem i have,
it is as follows, i want to write a text to a cd cover i have designed using my own template how do i type down the side as the curser has to be horizontal to type vertical, the programme is design express IT cover, hope you can help me with this problem thax
davve(scouse) eyepop.gif

Edited by - Dave on 01 March 2002 8:23:02 PM

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Dave,

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with this software.
Do you mean so that the text shows on the spine of the cover or vertically down the side of the front view?
Can you add an image in here?

If so create the text as an image using Paint which you will find in Start>Accessories>Paint on your PC and then include it.
Sorry I don't seem to be much help on this one but I'll move this into the Club House and see if anyone else can muck in

Dave

scouse

'River Man'
hi dave
thax for your time
i want to put it down the spine
thanx, dave(scouse)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Dave,

Will it let you put an image on the spine part of the cover, if so mail me with what you want putting in it and I'll see what I can do.

Dave

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,

I have got CD stomper which helps create jewel cases etc for CDs and writes the spines as well. If you want a copy let me have your address and I will post one to you.

all you have to buy are the inserts from PC World or somewhere.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

paul mc

Hi Scouse
Ive got some cd cover templates for word,publisher and corel draw they are in a floppy(1.38mb)i can send them to you via MSN messengerif you want them.Ill send you the full disc if you like or just the templates you need. bounce.gif

Regards Paul Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.