help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoyagerTom

I'm looking for someone to help me to fish. I'm disabled confind to a wheelchair and need help while fishing. I live south side of Manchester. I have my own transport.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Tom.
1st of all Welcome to the Forums. Come on in and enjoy[:D]
You are a bit too far away for me to be of any help to you,but there are quite a few lads on here that are a bit closer to you and may be able to help.

In the mean time you might want to have a look at the British Disabled Angling Association site,which contains a wealth of information that may be of help.

You can find details on the BDAA here

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello Tom, we met at Skylarks I believe. You are too far away from me, Swansea, but I am sure somebody from that area will be able to help.

To make Tom blush. Tom is a good angler, and a nice chap (my friend Lesley tells me he is far nicer when he is asleep)[:D] so I hope somebody from the North West can help

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

ben grim

hello tom
.sorry live too far away,work near you occasionally,will drop aline when next up.

I,M NOT DAFT,JUST HAPPY.
DEATH IN VEGAS

ian roby

[:)]hello tom where abouts in the south of manchester ar you from ime, from st helens and where do u want to fish i would like to keep in touch cos i will b goin fishin very soon just to give you a idea my mother was in a wheelchair for 18 years so ive! got a good idea wot its like to get about!

predator

ray

hiya tom, welcome to the wondeful world of the maggotdrowners (do i get a free fleece for creeping boss)

i live in skelmersdale and am more than willing to help mate, maybe even yourself, ian and myself could join up for some fishing?

as has been said, give us a bit more info, were do ya wanna fish, what do ya wanna catch and i'm sure we can sort something out.

ray.

if every angler picked up one piece of rubbish every outing, the banks would be spotless???
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Trevski

Count me in!

I Live in South Cheshire so not a million miles away
in fact I work in Manchester as it happens

I don't know what help i'll be cause i'm a walking disaster area[:eek:)]
as John (Esox) will be glad to confirm i'm sure [:D]

Still if you fancy risking it and meeting up i'm sure we can arrange
for a few of us to fish somewhere soon [:)]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Trev I would never say that to your face honest. Has as been said if you could be more precise on location and type of fishing wanted then we could be more help.

chill out go fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.