Help please.

Andygw

Site Supporter
Hi all,
Inspired by ivan heaphursts posts and Danny's blog, thanks to you both, I have joined winsford anglers.
I fished this river once maybe 20 years ago but am keen to revisit.
Using the website and the handbook I think I have the postcodes for the various stretches apart from 2.
Postcodes are included in some directions but not all.
I am not finding a postcode for, vacuum stretch , or new bridge island.
I plan to do a recce either tomorrow or Monday, have a walk along the stretches and hopefully, get some idea of the stretches.
To those of you who know the area, would it be worth me throwing my pushbike in the car, if the stretches are long I could cover more
On my bike.
Last question, I bought 2 keys when I joined off the website, I believe there is another you can obtain from the rangers cabin, if so what is it required for.
Big ask, long post,appreciate any help,
Regards and tight lines to you all,

Andygw

Site Supporter
Hi all,
Inspired by ivan heaphursts posts and Danny's blog, thanks to you both, I have joined winsford anglers.
I fished this river once maybe 20 years ago but am keen to revisit.
Using the website and the handbook I think I have the postcodes for the various stretches apart from 2.
Postcodes are included in some directions but not all.
I am not finding a postcode for, vacuum stretch , or new bridge island.
I plan to do a recce either tomorrow or Monday, have a walk along the stretches and hopefully, get some idea of the stretches.
To those of you who know the area, would it be worth me throwing my pushbike in the car, if the stretches are long I could cover more
On my bike.
Last question, I bought 2 keys when I joined off the website, I believe there is another you can obtain from the rangers cabin, if so what is it required for.
Big ask, long post,appreciate any help,
Regards and tight lines to you all,
Should have mentioned its the river weaver

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Haven't fished it for over 20 years but we used to fish Newbridge stretch in the Wirral Winter League. Not sure of the postcode but Newbridge if I remember, is reached by following a sign for Whitegates. It's between Bradford Road & Weaver Parkway. There's also a small pond there by the car park.

Andygw

Site Supporter
Haven't fished it for over 20 years but we used to fish Newbridge stretch in the Wirral Winter League. Not sure of the postcode but Newbridge if I remember, is reached by following a sign for Whitegates. It's between Bradford Road & Weaver Parkway. There's also a small pond there by the car park.
Thanks for your reply, just back from a recce, need to do a bit more planning with Google maps I think 🤔 😀