help on bream

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

does anybody know good winter bream spots near fleetwood or blackpool available on day-ticket and not costing the earth.
i have fished hudsons farm and i got a nice bream first cast but its to far away just to nip there also if anybody knows any canals available to fish on day-ticket and good for silver fish.

:)Fishing Mad:)

Chopper

Not been for years but, Stanley Park Lake in Blackpool used to be brilliant for bream/skimmer fishing.

Used to have a caravan nr Blackpool and used to go every other week when I was younger, there seems to be ponds everywhere, only small things but if you saw a clump or ring of trees in a farmers field it usually always had a hidden pond in there, had great sport from all the one's I found.

Lee Saville - Colmic Team Ossett

Individual 2002 World Club Champion, Zagreb - Croatia.
Individual 2002 Angling Times North East Region Winter League Champion.
2001 Embassy Division 1 National Team Champions.

www.colmic.com

fishing_mad

yeh cheers mate the fishing here is getting difficult most of the places have waiting lists of 100 people i am a member of the fleetwood res but its super hard to fish in winter i mean catch nothing in a trip is very usual but in summer its a brilliant fishery

:)Fishing Mad:)

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Try Ocherton farm at Eccleston near Chorley it's about 40 minutes from Fleetwood the biggest bream out this year is 12llb and there is a lot of slabs in mate.

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
I live in Chorley mate and i fish all over the place lol i believe you have a new fishery just opened in Hambleton i saw it on a post somewhere there may be bream in there.

quote:Originally posted by fishing_mad

cheers al were abouts do you live and fish

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

fishing_mad

hambleton in summer its good fished it once in winter not a bite but if have any tips then im all ears

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
No mate theres a brand new one opened its on here somewhere pricey though.

fishing_mad

whats it called is it more pricey than wyreside st micheals 12

Status
Not open for further replies.