Help - No where to fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Hi guys,
I've just moved to Middlesbrough and am finding it really frustrating to find a decent stillwater - any Northern folk who have inside info - would be much appreciated.

Matty

MALC

Hi Matty,
Welcome to the forums.
Personally i can't help but i'm sure others will. hello.gif

Malc ghost.gif ZIPPY CURSE CLUB MEMBER 001

G

Welcome to the forum Matty,where to fish in the Boro?Do you know where ANGLERS CHOICE are located,? CLIVE ROAD all your tackle requirments and fresh bait daily my man.
Do you want to join a club? BORO ANGLING CLUB 25 for the year,got some super waters,Hutton Rudby for one,good pole venue, some cracking TENCH,OVER DINSDALE if you like river fishing,stick float is my prefered method, i"ll get you to join Matty.
Go in to the shop mate and ask for STEVE BLAND he will advise you on the waters,25 cheap at half the price mate, if you see Steve tell him Andy from sunderland sent you in. If Steve is not in ask for Dale
Good luck and tight lines Matty
Toma {Andy} beer-toast1.gif

martin.

Account Locked
hi & welcome matty
im afriad i cant help but they are a good crowd on here so im sure it wont be long before your wetting your lines again .

tight lines.
martin.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Matty and welcome on board

Here's a bit of info for you:
Middlesbrough (Cleveland). NW reservoirs Lockwood and Scaling Dam in vicinity. Stocked with trout; day tickets on site. Middlesbrough AA have R Tees at Over Dinsdale, trout and coarse fish, 8 stretches of R Swale at Ainderby, Gatenby, Maunby, Skipton, Wiske, Danotty Hall, Holme and Baldersby, Marske Reservoir (stocked with carp) and ponds, all good coarse fishing. Local tackle shops: Anglers Choice, 53 Clive Rd, who has season tickets 20 (+ 10 entry), conc, for Middlesbrough AA waters, and tickets for Middlesbrough stillwaters; Cleveland Angling Centre, Thornaby.

Regards, Dave

FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

dazalio

DAZ
hey Mat,
I'm a young 'fisherboy' in Middlesbrough I have lived here all my life and I am also having the same sort of problems as you,cos' I'm only young I'm unable to get to most decent places,but do you know your way to Redcar??? (you probably will do) well in Redcar there is a small park called 'Locke Park' at the moment the lake (not the biggest of lakes) is empty but I was told last week it's just been taken over by Middlesbrough Angling Association or something like that and it's due to be restocked with allsorts very very soon!

Hope I helped

Laterz Mat

P.S What area of Middlesbrough have you moved into?

Edited by - dazalio on 12 April 2002 5:30:13 PM

martin.

Account Locked
hi matty
welcome to mad MDs.
i dont know your area sorry but theres a lot of us on here with all types of knoledge so you can allways get the best info on all apects
here on MDs

tight lines.
martin.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh God I sense a North Eastern take over on the cards. Never mind perhaps Henry can keep a few of them quiet on Sunday (please).

Welcome to the forums youse people. If you ever need any help on how not to catch fish, rugby or football give me a shout.

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

norm

AHHHHHHHH lots of northeast people
hiya
and geoff--- we dont need you tell us how not to catch fish we are good at that (lol)
see yas later
.norm

it isint the size of the tiddler that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.