HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

darloflyman

A couple of you might know me, and a few might have heard what I am trying to do, but I have hit a small problem and need some help, What I need is a few anglers who have a few hours available to spare on a weekend in the next few weeks.
They have to live locally or be willing to travel to Middleton Water Park at Middleton St George nr Darlington to help me try to get kids in the age range of 8-16 to catch a fish the water has Roach, Bream, Perch, Tench and Carp in and consists of 3 resevoirs.
Anybody intrested please give me a shout or send e-mail.

feather chucker Datafile3.gif

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
I would love to help out as I live in Middleton St George but I go on my jollies next sunday for two weeks, however if you are planning any later dates pm me and I would be happy to help out mate!!!!!

Bit-Basher

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
ps
what dates heve you got planned as I can ask some of the lads to see if they are up for it

Bit-Basher

gazmalman

malmanfloats.com
im up for it as well if i can know the dates and times. Have you thought about doing evening sessions though? maybe easier as alot of us have matches ect.. on the weekends.

darloflyman

evening sessions are ok bye me kids finish school then by the time we get there about 6pm till 9pm 3 hours long time as some have never fished before lol had loads of theory though, should be able to start after the the Branksome carnival on the 12th and 13th of next month.
I do fishing clubs on a Monday and Tuesday night then busy on Wednesday so is Thursday or Friday any good with you lads

feather chucker
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.