Help needed for pick up in or around Hull

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I seem to have bought margin pole on the Bay. Problem is I didn't read the description properly and I have just found out it is pick up only.
If anyone in the area would be kind enough to pick it up for me I would be very grateful.
I have to eventually get it delivered to an address in Leeds, so, if you would be kind enough to pack it ready, I will arrange a courier to pick it up from you.
I know it is a lot to ask and, I will be happy to reimburse any out of pocket expenses.
It is completely my own fault, tbh I was browsing, saw it and put a silly bid on it, then promptly forgot all about it. I don't want to let the seller down and I do rather want the pole, so, pretty please, anyone?:sneaky::giggle:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can you not arrange a courier to collect it from Hull and take to Leeds, assuming the seller is happy to stick it in a tube for you?

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
I'm probably going thru Hull on Monday - no promises - PM me details and I'll see what I may be able to do. PM needs to reach me by Saturday 15:00 hrs, please give me your telephone number as well, so we can discuss

Sportsman

Site Supporter
OK, he has agreed to a courier collection. Now all I have to do is find a courier that will take a 2m tube ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Search for Leeds Parcel Services (LPS) as Im sure they do