Help me with this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u insert smilie or quote i click on them and nothing happens,and how do u get on chat room its not working and i want to go on to chat abt fishing questions . ?????? HELP MEEEEEEEEE

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
For the chat room, you should just be able to click on the link at the top and a window will pop up. Log in using the name of your choice and you are good to go. The thing is down at times though - sorta iffy at best.

Smilies - click on the FAQ at the top and read all about them.

Quotes and other goodies not covered in the FAQ, when you bring up a reply screen, click on the "Forum Code" at the left and you will get a pop-up that covers most of the things you can do.

For instance, Turn your text red, bold, and italics or If you make a misteak that you don't really want to delete.

Newt Vail

never ever when ive been on have i ever got onto the chat room. When i click it just nothing happens no screen nothing.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
What browser are you using? Do you run any sort of pop-up stopper?

Email me the answers to newt@carponline.com since I'm off here for a while and on to other places.

Newt Vail

G

headbang.gif ,same here fishing mad,poo pah its anoying headbang.gif , Hi ya Newt Jangar here how are things Stateside?
Keep the faith in FISHING boys never give it up.
I luv fishin me Toma

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All,

If you cannot see the pop-up, go to the site's homepage and you will see a link to 'the Fishermans Hut' try entering from there.
The only other things that can stop you entering is if you have cookies disabled or sometimes if you have a firewall but that is dependant on the configuration. Try disabling it if you have one then try again.
Finally, if you have some form of screening like NetNanny set, then that will stop you having access.

Dave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Been on tonight with mookie and Red Leader!
Seems back to normal to me!

Cheers
Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Status
Not open for further replies.