HELP. I NEED IT & LOTS OF IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

leemays

Hello every1 on the site again and i know there is only a very small proportion of u out there that actcuall knows me.(some more than others)ive only bin fishing 4 about 4 years & it's only this year that i have won my first 2 club matches. Which r on s**t venues. and all this is because om malc, who this year throughout has helped me with no end. which i cant say how much i actcually appreciate it. The stuff that i need help with now is what's the best way 2 approach a match? there is 2 blokes in my club by the name's of ray & dave ayres, these 2 will sit on a carp water with a 6lacy and a lb bottom with pinkie and maggot and most of the time they win the matches with carp weights in excess of 20-40lb. ive tried doin what they do and never works, so all i end up puttin in the net is 5lb the most of silver fish. So shall i just sit it out on meat, paste all the other bigger baits. Although i have been puttin more fish in the net by malc's special riddled meat mixes. because in our club there is 2 good anglers, about 4 reasonable anglers(including myself i might add) and about 11 anglers which there is not a word on this earth that could describe them.(it's a good job they dont visit this site or i would be hung, drawn and quartered[:D][:D][:D][:D]) So my goal for when the summer does arrive again is to be in the top 3 9times out of 10. So could u give me some GOOD advice on how i can go about doing this??????

il c some of u at scotts match on the 12th. And some of u which r not fishing it and that r fishing malcs 2003 bagup leauge i will cu then if not before. flamethrower2.gif

(Just moving it to 'Fishing Talk'[:)] - Dave)

Last edited by a moderator:

MALC

Lee

Do us a favour can you put some spaces in your post's, pleeeeeeese[:)][:)]

Also stop using text talk as i have no idea what your asking [;)]

Also if you put this post in the forum named Fishing Talk (not match results) you will get answer's (if you leave space's so i can read it as i'm getting on a bit [;)]).

Will ring you end of the week regards Stockton Saturday.

To anyone else that reads this don't worry i know Lee well and I'm not being ratty.[;)][;)]

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

norm

malc your like that with everyone so wats the difference (LOL)

what you going to do with this then teepee?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.