Help for heroes pinup girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Take a look at the girls down the side menu fellas (click on the names) and vote for your favourite [:)]

I was going to ask you all to vote for a friend of a friend but i'll leave you to make you own minds up on who deserves your vote.

Now this isn't a normal kind of "ooo pretty models" calendar, most of the girls in the running are either forces wives, or have served/are serving personel

There's nothing more to say really is there so go click HERE and see for yourselves...don't forget to vote [:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
lol nah she sounded like a reeeet tart when i read her "bio"............i voted for Nurse Laura [:D]

rawww

Sarah White got my vote, one of the only ones with natural beauty imo, i'd put that laura in the top 3 there though.

Last edited:

greentura

Greenie
Andrea Carter[:T] looks that have lasted and 22years with a soldier, has to be dedication, well done girl[:T]

nobby478

miserable old ....
I went for the nurse too.

And she was at Headley Court just down the road from here.

castaline

Site Supporter
Crikey, chaps!

A plethora of pulchritudinous Pamelas to choose from there!

( The name Pamela is derived from the Greek word for honey...[:T] )

Can't decide on an outright winner, but there's enough there to keep the 'spank-bank' well stocked for a while...

Thank you, ladies!

john83

Account Locked
Originally posted by rawww

Sarah White got my vote, one of the only ones with natural beauty imo, i'd put that laura in the top 3 there though.

sarah gets my vote too. very natual looking.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
DITA!!!!!!! Red you have great taste mate.....shame Dita didn't she married marilyn manson then divorced him when she found out he was sleeping with one of her girlfriends..... jealous or what lol

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I want to 2`s up with Annette and Helen [:I]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Stu you greedy git, why can't you be happy with one of them like the rest of us!!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.