HELP! five years without fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashy

bashy
can any one tell me where is fishing and rough prices on day tickets?
i am just getting back into the hobby after five years, so i would be grateful for advice on venues, stock and tactics.where is grindon grange farm? is whitehouse farm great broughton still a day ticket water?

Last edited:

tragicfin

hi bashy welcome to the maggotdrowners steve here aka TRAGICFIN
first of all well done BACK INTO FISHING HEY!!

rough guide on price's mate 4/5 for a days fishing on most carp waters which ain't bad it's better than paying 15/20 to watch footy. I live in the midlands so can't help on venues up your way. Do you own a pole? are you a rod and line man? do you like feeder fishing? whats your preference if you know what you like I know you will get loads of help from this site
The members on this site will help other members post me back and I can give you a few pointers hey.

I match fish for a club called the D'Angler based in birmingham so most tactics will help your way as well

TRAGICFIN HERE TODAY FISHING TOMORROW

bashy

bashy
thank you tragicfin, i don't really have a preference as to how i fish so long as i am fishing.but i do it all, pole mainly cause i'm lazy when it comes to tackling up, i feel why waste time now i'm here, you know what i mean? one thing i've never done though is join a club or fished matches, so any advice on that would be good, do you think i'm missing out on not being in a club and match fishing?

TINY

Tiny
I don`t think you`re missing out Bashy as long as you enjoy what you are doing and catch or not have a good day.[;)][:D]
Match fishing can be very stressful you know,and fishing is meant to relax you[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.