Help, First carp Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooby

' 007 '
Hey all,
Ive decided that i am going to buy a set of 2 carp rods, Ive been looking on the Askari site (cheers trogg[:)]) and they have some cheap rods there im going to spend between 20-30 on each rod, and up to 20 on each reel, i can give them a go at the next fish - in or Sleep - in (as dai likes to say lol[:p]) at Elvington, all help much appreciated as i havn't got a clue lol,

Thanks in advance [:)]

Dooby

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
If you had not wasted 300 on the phone to your lady friend you could have bought some tidy ones lol

Dai Fish

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well chuffed with my order mate, it all arrived today in a MASSIVE box (the box is bigger than Dian!!) delivered by securicor omega express no less, & it was here before 11am!

Well packed is not the word we've got enough paper to print this weeks angling times on for about 500 copies LOL.

Believe me Dooby you won't be sorry.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Dooby

' 007 '
Hey Trogg,
Any suggestions which carp rods and reels to get??
Much appreciated![:)]

Thanks in advance

Dooby

Beebs

If you're going for reels, take a look at Okuma baitrunners. Very good value reel. Also Badger have just released a new Dynacast 1060 which they raved about in AT last week for about 30 each.

TINY

Tiny
Another good budget baitrunner is the CORMAXX BR35.They also come with a spare spool and cost no more than 28.00 each.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.