Help Coursework

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
Hey,
tomorro in english i have my oral assignment,
i have to stand infront of the class and speak about my hobbies for a whole 3 MINS!!!!
So my fav hobbie is fishing so can someone tell me the history and that stuff behind fishing... ta

Regards Gf
icon_smile_wink.gif[h6]Take me toThe Maggotdrowners[/h6]

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
goin - tough luck the bbs went missing just when you wanted some information.

Tell ya what - easiest way I could think of to fill 3 minutes would be a quick discussion of the differences in UK vs. US angling.

UK = long rods US = short

UK = most every bit of water owned/controlled. US = only the few that are totally on private land. Others are open to all ON THE WATER.

UK = catch and release of most fresh water fish. Too many anglers to do otherwise. US = any fish can be caught and kept for the table.

UK = experts on groundbaiting and baits. US = experts on lures.

UK = mostly shore angling. US = mostly boat angling.

That ought to take up 3 minutes with ease if you just say a few additional things on each topic.

And good luck to you.

Newt Vail

Frank

Hi GF,

I may be a bit late but here is a link to an online "the Compleat Angler by Izaac Walton" http://flyfishing.about.com/library/compleat/bl_compleat_contents.htm

If not this time, you may be able to use it for another.

Best Wishes, Frank

Rico

Goin fishin,
....YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT...icon_smile.gif

do not bore them to death, tell them the enjoyment you get from it and all the travelling to and from the venue.
The feeling you get when the float sinks below the surface, the pull on the line from a good sized fish, the funny side like falling over in cow dung crossing a farmer's field, well that is what happened to me onceicon_smile_blush.gif.
Tell them you are related to Ziptrev and you will have them all laughing.

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
Thanx Guys but too late i did my exam today at 10am today but guess what.. i got the best mark in the class a b- im i am one of the futhest behind.

i spoke about what coarse fishing . how i got in to fishing and different tatics.
and i got ask proper wierd questions Eg. Fishing is cruel do you think it is? i said no because you put the fish back to its habitat and it wont fell the pain for long. then my teacher asked me if i eat fish so i started laughing and replied from the mucky waters yea. lol.
Thanx for replying anyways i know who i can turn to now.

p.s What luck last night.... lol

Regards Gf
icon_smile_wink.gif[h6]Take me toThe Maggotdrowners[/h6]

AlexR

why do teachers always ask such stupid questions on fishing! mine was the same!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.