Help - Broken Section on Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polepot

Poles
I have broken section 5 of my Pole crybaby2.gif - now for the bad news

Its is a DAM Power Carp.I know they too have gone bust But the firm who sold it did not tell me that machinegun.gif

Does anyone know where I may get a replacement. If not who should I try for a valuation for insurance?

Please PLease Help.

Poles

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Poles,
Thought this rang a bell,have a look HERE
Hope this is of some help.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

MALC

Poles i was just going to reply but then checked Peters link so now i won't reply thinking.gif thinking.gif hope they help.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Edited by - MALC on 24 April 2002 11:12:09 PM

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Any decent tackle shop should be willing to give a written estimate for insurence purposes. Some may charge for this and the good ones will then refund this when you go back for a replacment.
What you fail to say was the damage accidental or was it a failure of the pole. If it was a failure and it is within 12 months of purchase then the warrenty is still good. The contract you entered in to when you bought it is with THE SHOP not the manufacturer. This is the law so dont let the shop try and put you off.

chill out go fishing

Polepot

Poles
Guys,

Thanks for your responses and Pete for the links to earlier chats. I broke the pole while playing a fish, trying to put extra sections in, to get a monster away ferom some bushes SILLY BOY. and yes Wayne I have now uprated my elastic.

CYA at Drayton

Poles

Status
Not open for further replies.