Site Supporter
Yes,

Beware low flying lancaster bombers and bouncing bombs.[:D]

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

MALC

If the weather stays as it is it'll be 6 to 10 fish on the method at 40 to 50 yds that win it.

If it warms then you might get a few on the Baggin Wagg.

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

JOHN C

I walked around drayton on weds evening there was a match on the dam wall at the marina end and only 3 fish were caught [V].Im down there on sunday for a club match in the high pegs and a good few fish were being caught there all on the method with pellets and red corn doing the job.Two lads at the entrance end of the dam wall had been there all day and struggled. It might all change for the weekend so lets hope[;)]

JOHN C

I hope your match went better than ours 3 fish for 18lb won it.I heard there were a few fish coming out at the marina end hope you were down there

buzzholder

caught 15 carp done 7 weighed in 108lb 12oz from peg 37. heard it didnot fish to well up that end. oh came fist as well 2 to th e maggotdrowners then well done john

tightlines buzz[:D]

MALC

Well done to both JohnC and Buzzholder.

It fished hard for the Fish O on Saturday with loads of blanks although the winner done 113 kilos off H on the boards, that weight was only 20 fish!!!! Second was 22 fish off G on the boards for 71 kilos.

But 1 section was drawn from the hat to find a section winner.

Always is iffy this time of year.

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.