Hello, new member

Carp attack

Hello everybody,
Been looking in from the background and finally took the plunge to join!
I love match fishing, an fish at messingham sands mostly and few other venues around that area, as the name suggests I love carp! Hope to share advice on various things an help where I can,
Tight lines, caro attack

Carp attack

Hi neil, love the detailed match reports, see you do quite abit of your fishing at decoy lakes, I've fished that a few times and love the place! Especially the margin fishing,

Total

Site Supporter
@Carp attack ....We look forward to your input on here.....Mostly a friendly bunch on here and the banter is excellent. :)....The advice given ain't bad either! ;)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I feel a bit 'new here myself' to welcome people but welcome from me anyway. (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I love match fishing, an fish at messingham sands mostly and few other venues around that area, as the name suggests I love carp! Hope to share advice on various things an help where I can,
Tight lines, caro attack

Messingham eh?. A fellow MD'er and myself are hoping to be there next Sunday, weather permitting, fishing South Lake. So if you see 2 chaps catching one a chuck and looking the mutts nuts, we'll be the ones on the opposite bank. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to a very good site, with plenty of good banter and advice. :upthumb:

Carp attack

Messingham eh?. A fellow MD'er and myself are hoping to be there next Sunday, weather permitting, fishing South Lake. So if you see 2 chaps catching one a chuck and looking the mutts nuts, we'll be the ones on the opposite bank. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to a very good site, with plenty of good banter and advice. :upthumb:
Cheers for the welcome,
Yeah I love to match ponds at sands, all offer something abit different, tripp lake has to be my favourite tho,

rudd

Site Supporter
Hello everybody,
Been looking in from the background and finally took the plunge to join!
Tight lines, caro attack
You need stronger tackle mate you have snapped the bottom off your p making it an o ! ???