Hello my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Makem

Hello my name is Kev Watson.
I'm a 38 year old father of two girls, happily married to my wife for the past 16 years. I've never been in trouble with the law, never had the child protection agencies on my door, never been involved with the social services about my children,

I was born and bred in Sunderland, until i married and moved to Newcastle, yes i married a geordie lass.

My parents both live in Sunderland, dad is a retired sparky, my mother is a retired housewife.I went onto further education but dropped out to earn some money, and i have realised that dream very nicely thank you. If Trav and Benji are interested i'll send you my bank ballance.[:p]

I have a sister, married with one child, her hubby is joiner,
Me, well i work in my own business, office supplies, doing very well thank you, hey i might even supply your office with stuff, well that is if you work,

I take three holidays a year, We have a place in Greece, Halkidiki. thats mainland Greece if you dont know where it is.
I drive an Astra, works vehicle of course.

I have taken the time to do this for the pleasure of Trav and Benji

Read and i hope you enjoy,[:D]
Now can i have your life story

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
Hi, I'm Barry Scott!!!! heheh j/k

I'm Joe Pell and I'm from Ruskington which is a little village which is almost between Grantham, Lincoln and Boston. I grew up supporting Manchester United and Lincoln City. I am a regular season ticket holder for Lincoln City and I watch as many Man Utd games as I can on TV. When I was about 10 years old, my life turned upside down when my father died in front of me with a heart attack and in his memory, I support Manchester United az he loved the club and it makes me feel as if I'm doing something for him by supporting them. I miss him a lot and I think about him every day.

I'm currently 19 years old and I'm studying for a degree in Sport and Exercise Development at Lincoln University, after I have got my degree, I have plans to go into a teaching college and become a sports teacher, maybe even a sports coach.

I usually spend my spare time playing football or fishing. When I go on holidays, its always to Cancun, Mexico as thats where my girlfriend lives. You could say its along distance relationship and there are plans afoot for her to come and live here or I'll probably go over there to live, but I cant speak spanish where my girl can speak fluent spanish, french and english.

Hope you enjoyed that lads, take care, tight lines

The Makem

Oh and further more, i do visit SJP, and the SOL,[:D]
I always spend the week end with my thre girls, I like to spoil them, give them what they want.Best of everything if i can, My wife drives a Mini Cooper S, yes a mini, no flash car for her, the mini is what she wanted so i bought it for her, CASH 16k, on the nose, brand new, oh sorry, that sounds very vulgar.

My eldest girl is in private education, we all have private health cover. We live a very comfortable life.

I take my parents away twice a year, i also have a caravan, static, for their week ends away. A 4 birth jobbie.

I have a walk in shower room, rather a "WET ROOM" complete with bidet, [;)] and a power shower, the fancy one with preasure jets all over the shower enclosure[:p]

Ady

Formerly Adymon
no flash car, just a mini cooper s?

leave this topic at once, thanks

Benji

Account Locked
Originally posted by The Makem
I have taken the time to do this for the pleasure of Trav and Benji

Read and i hope you enjoy,[:D]
Now can i have your life story

I will decline the bank balance, as i am not a thief.

Benjamin Edward Appleby B.Sc (hons)
Live: Horncastle, Lincolnshire
Work: Senior Software Engineer, programming embedded control systems
Marital Status: Single and staying that way
Drive: BMW 316 compact
I currently live with my mum in my house, mum is disabled, and has been since I was 9.
Closest I have been to trouble is 3 points on my driving licence, which has just expired, and after spending 22 is now clean again.
Only ever had one foreign holiday, and that was last year to the Nurburgring in Germany, drove a prepared fiat cinquecento (bucket seats and rollcage, not your normal cinq) and yes my laptime was quicker than clarkson.
As well as being a graduate of staffordshire university, I completed the welding institute welding examinations and practical examinations.
When im not fishing or working, im currently working on a float shotting calculator in java.
I have also worked as a scaffholder, and managed a chain of bicycle shops.
CV's are available upon request, no reasonable job offer refused.

Favourite Sight: Girls with sexy ankles and shoes.[:D]

The Makem

Thank you for taking the time to answer, and i did not call you a thief mr

I think you mean a SCAFFOLDER, unless this is an entirely diffrent job

scaffholder ??

Now where that loud mouth Trav [:p]

norm

every one a bit touchy

just ignore silly comments and have a laugh

even you makem lol

i work in Sunderland so you must admit i have a lot to complain about lol

newies_maggots

name: dave newman

job - Newman Moore Ltd, Building, Plumbers and Heating Engineers, Sleaford. My dads companys and i work in the office.

im happily a taken man, not married, but been with my sophie for over 3 years, she is a beautiful 5'1, blonde, blue eyed TWIN[:p][:D][8D] both got 1st class honours degree in
phyico-ology......but both marginally common sence LESS. Another ? i ask myself, is, HOW, did they pass there driving tests?? GOD ONLY KNOWS [:eek:)][:I]

i drive an awesome nissan primara si [:0]- IT WILL DO, gets me from A - B and back, hassle free.

in my younger days, eeerrr ok, in my early 20's i did have a 106 GTI TURBO, modified and was published in 2 top car magazines, it produced 225bhp and was extremely quick.

my sporting days consisted of, county badminton, county and national athletics, i threw the javelin, ive had 5/6 county cricket trails, played all sports at school and was involved in nearly all school teams.

only took up fishing late last year with a mate whos been fishing for 15yrs +

i have 1 younger brother, not get on at all, we are nothing alike, he is currently studying a masters in the USA he is also in the UK team for athletics, (long jump) hes been on TV also.

my personality is general crazy, i just dont care, say what i think regardless of it being right or wrong. i get on with many people, enjoy life and have a laugh and giggle all the time, please take no offence to comments on this site that i make.

school teachers comments after every parents evening was :
MUST TRY HARDER - EASILY DISTRACTED

any futher ?'s please ask.....

TAKE

IT

EASY

newie[}:)]

Last edited:

norm

Originally posted by newies_maggots

my personality is general crazy, i just dont care, say what i think regardless of it being right or wrong.

same here [;)]

newies_maggots

so its all good then.

but one thing i must stress, when taking the mick and having a laugh, meaning know harm, always stick a smiley face in, as people MAY take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.