Have you peaked yet.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
No chance. I get 'little man syndrome' when I think about how far I could improve.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
There are a few things you can do to stay competitive if thats yer bag... I found that team fishing instilled a certain "buggerit" ethos... if I knew I wasn't going to win, I'd do me best to score points... even if it meant only weighing in ounces... as our match format was a points based championship, but there were some who'd pack up and sod off if they were getting a battering.... I never tipped back... I always scored points unless I blanked (not often) often got me a section or a minor place... and in team events o'course yer helping yer team by scoring... when I ran our match team I had to drop a guy for tipping back as it cost us a win... he never fished for our team again...

Line Clip

In matches the younger lads/guys are stronger,faster, quicker thinking ,their brains are sharper , no doubt about it
So right chefster, a couple of our match lads decide to try the opens at Monk Hall, they had been pleasure fishing the water previously, and thought because
of there catch rate, they would do well in the open match. No they got battered even weighing in 90lbs + well off target The young anglers caught the F1
far quicker with more efficiency.