Have you had/having the Jab?

Have you had the Vaccine yet or if waiting will you be having it?

• Yes - Had both jabs

Votes: 80 87.0%
  • Yes - Had first jab

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Yes - Waiting for it

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • No - Not going to have it

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
With the vaccine rollout well under way....

SeanB

Site Supporter
Had my second Pfizer jab a couple of weeks ago, first time my arm was a bit sore for a few hours but no effects with the second.

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
We, (my wife and I), had to queue jump the waiting list as we both have ailments, (in my case COPD), that the German government deemed required quicker access to the jabs, as we were more at risk apparently. We both had BioNtech just over two weeks ago and went out for our first meal in over six months on Saturday, (we usually go out for dinner once a week), so it was fantastic to feel as close to normal as I'm ever going to get. I was in the doctors last week picking up a prescription and in the queue in front of me was a German guy about seventy-eight, enquiring when he was scheduled to get his jabs? The receptionist told him that they couldn't give him a definate date as they did not have advance notice of the incoming serum amounts. I was gobsmacked, this is Germany, famed for it's efficiency, (or maybe now, it was famed for it's efficiency)! Stay healthy guys!

Robwooly

Having my second tomorrow, first one left me in a bad way despite being pretty fit which was weird so not really looking forward to it, should be ok though, get it out the way before the river season starts eh

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Having my second tomorrow, first one left me in a bad way despite being pretty fit which was weird so not really looking forward to it, should be ok though, get it out the way before the river season starts eh
Had zero effect from my second despite the first laying me low for a couple of days - hopefully you will be the same, good luck mate

Arch

Site Supporter
Had second one (AZ) on June the 2nd. No ill effects from either injection.

Last edited:

Stewie74

Site Supporter
AstraZeneca jabs, felt knackered for a couple of days after the first, no effects of note after the second.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Felt like I’d been run over by a steam engine after first jab. Second jab on Saturday morning, no probs at all 👍🏻