Have you got enough fishing in this year?

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
No!!! Not at all!! Not even close!!! And I'm going back to school this autumns, so I'll be busier than ever!!! It's not fair, me having spent enormous amounts of money on gear. We hates it, to quote Gollum.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ LMAO:ROFLMAO:.....That was the job....The "Hot wire" one to the adjoining property!:giggle::ROFLMAO:.....Also mentioned He'd left a broom requesting/asking for you "to clean up the mess please!".....As being a sparky you would understand the 'gist' of the above request! :p:oops:;):ROFLMAO:
Dave will tell you .... Electricians never clean up after themselves. They pay us for what we know Mark not what we do. Probably why I am skint. ???

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think you've got more chance of seeing a spark with a brush in his hand than landing a double figure Barbel this year :D

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
This was going to be the year when I fished every weekend, every match I could etc but that idea fizzled out with the lockdown. Too busy now for me, can’t wait for all the kids to go back to school and their furloughed parents too. I think I shall be doing a lot of autumn and winter fishing this year ?

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Just one session since June 2019. I blanked, but loved it.
My mobility problems last year and now it is my wife's problem. I can't really leave her on her own,
So, I am reduced to reading books (good)(y) Watching TV (bad)(n) and surfing the net (dangerous) :D

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Definitely not.
Decided to start fishing again this year.bought a tone of fishing gear.then my wife broke her leg very badly, she was a carer for her mother,and now can't do it,so I've had to look after wife and her mam.so I've only managed one feeder session so far,I've even bought three poles that are still unused.
The way things are at the minute I can't see me getting out anytime soon,but fingers crossed.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I think you've got more chance of seeing a spark with a brush in his hand than landing a double figure Barbel this year :D
Harsh but ..... True. ?

Out of curiosity Dave ... How many whiskers you had ? ???

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
None yet, but I've still got to hit the rivers. I'm leaving it until the masses have got bored with the idea and returned to the two whiskered variety in the lakes.
I reckon once the loose feed and ground baits stop going in, the boats start moving again properly, a bit of colour in the water, and less people on the banks, it will be the time.