Has Mick Bassett gone bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott essery

'Silver man'
Just wondered if anyone knows if Micky B (pole float maker extrodinare) has gone bust as i cant seem to find his website and i wanted a few more floats.

scott

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Scott,

He's still there, there is a link in our Tackle Shops Page down the left hand side,

Regards, Dave

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Scott,

Mick,

The website is www.mbcarpspecials.co.uk

Hope this helps and see you on saturday

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Polepot

Poles
Scott,
No floats will be needed on saturday - remember the fish won't bite 'cause we are there LOL

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

scott essery

'Silver man'
lol

Nice one nick icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_big.gif

and we all know its true!!!!

Just to show how menatly desterbed ive become over this summer "BAG UP" series of Malcs....

Had a dream last night i went to Drayton to catch some carp (ha ha ha ha) and when i got there nice and early, i got the pick of the best peg (35A i think) and tackled up to find id only got 12s laggy and forgotten all my groundbait and then people turned up and began bagging while i couldnt get a flamin bite!!!

Thats what youve done to me Malc.... a jibbering wreck....I hope your satisfied icon_smile_wink.gif

Thanks for the links Keith and Dave

lets hope we can catch some fish this time .... the pressures on for you keith (sorry to rub it in).

Try this link everyone (but i guess you already have)

http://www.mbcarpspecials.co.uk/holly_farm.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.