Has anyone seen my parcel...

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It had tracking on it and it said delivered to residence

However, Update, It's turned up :bounce:

I got a text from a neighbour not called Clark, to say they'd found a package for me at their house today

So not only had the driver made up a name, or used his own perhaps, he'd even left it outside the wrong house

A joyous ending, all is well - just got to find my paper now ;)

Total

Site Supporter
It had tracking on it and it said delivered to residence

However, Update, It's turned up :bounce:

I got a text from a neighbour not called Clark, to say they'd found a package for me at their house today

So not only had the driver made up a name, or used his own perhaps, he'd even left it outside the wrong house

A joyous ending, all is well - just got to find my paper now ;)
As you say above, I reckon the courier used his own name....(has happened here since covid etc).....Glad you eventually got a result though...(y)

rudd

Site Supporter
I doubt many parcel delivery people give a hoot.
Zero hours contracts
Paid per delivery
Unless they are the Royal mail of course - Well paid Grumpy buggers most of them!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This is the parcel once the tape was partially removed....

20210224_232107.jpg

Inside was a lot of bubble wrap and the item .... I'll leave you guessing
I'm going to clean up the tube as a float shooting tube, nothing wasted ;)

Knfruitbat

Site Supporter
Had the same problem with DPD. They claimed to have delivered a parcel while I was out. Photo of a totally different house. Came to investigate a few days later, claiming to have video of parcel being delivered to my house and a girl taking it in. Said I would call the Police as no one was in my house and if they had video of an intruder stealing parcels that was a crime. They declined, but still claimed to have delivered it to the company. Provided proof including GPS stamped photos of my family in a totally different place but they still wouldn't give me a refund. Spoke to bank, emailed photos, had money back in 5 minutes.
Delivery companies are taking liberties using Covid as an excuse. Caught another driver on video throwing parcels out of his van from several houses away.