Hartleton Soap Dodgers 2014

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
Safe journey to everybody ......and there has to be pike in a water like hartleton lol ..... but im not being tempted ...trev ill see if my local shops got any discos .if he has ill pick you sone up tomorrow.

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
I'm hoping to turn up mid-afternoon tomorrow, so get that kettle brewing, Brian! [:D]

See yez all soon folks, really looking forward to it. [:T]

seankp53

10/04/13 - 23/06/14
In Memoriam
Originally posted by andy_martin

I'll start packing tonight and leave mid morning tomorrow :)
How many pints of disco maggots did you want Sean?

Andy

Just 1 pint will do me fine, thanks (presuming disco are multi-coloured)[:D]

Sean.

seankp53

10/04/13 - 23/06/14
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Jessebobs

I thought "discos" were the flouro pink ones

I'm at Andy's mercy[:)]

If the colours are not what I want, I'll ply Trev with some more Stroh 80% Rum - that should yield a rainbow[:D]

Sean.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
25 for fishing and 5ish for portaloo Andy. If you chuck 40 in your back pocket that will be more than enough to cover the weekend. Dont forget a shiney ! coin for saturdays match.[:T]

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Sean... these discos are poo! few reds, few yellows few whites... not a pink or blue or the elusive green maggot in sight! :(
I may have to pop into Ross and pick some up from GB sports unless anyone else can get me a couple of pints of reds on their way!?
Van is packed with fishing kit and tent... few clothes and a couple of tins of poo in a can and we are good to go

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Just a quick note to say thanks again to Godber for organising the fish-in, and it was a pleasure to meet you all face-to-face. I hope those who tried it enjoyed the 'peach' vodka, and as I'm sure Godber will surely attest, it goes lovely in a can of Tetley's.

I was woken about 0430 this morning by the dawn chorus, so decided to up sticks and head off... a good journey for me and I was home just after 7am - sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you all personally, but I thought a blast on the horn at 5am might not have gone down too well.

Wishing you all a safe journey home.

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
I know it was a very sad ocacsion because a MD member passing away with rods out, which would naturally put a damper on all activities, but did Banksy fall in, did anyone catch anything?