Hartleton Soap Dodgers 2014

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Right then here it is, HARTLETON 2014, proposed dates 20th to 23th June 2014.

Confirmed with Mr Bellamy 20th to 23rd JUNE 2014.

Now the unpopular bit. Due to the ever decreasing amount of pegs this year will be limited to 20 anglers with the very likely possibility some may not be able to fish next to their tents and may have to be more mobile than usual. What was discussed was match style anglers fishing off the platforms and carp style anglers off the bank in between. We may require shears to cut out pegs.

Now the even more unpopular bit. This year due to the ever increasing popularity of this 'old style' fish in i am going to have let those that attended last year have first dibs at the available places. This will be until April 1st, if you haven't paid your deposit by then i will have to fill places with reserves or late bookers. Not a popular decision but as said before pegs are getting less and less. If you are willing to walk off into the woods to fish let me know.

As per last year i will require a 5 non-refundable deposit per person, this will go towards the portaloo. I may require a couple of quid extra per person to cover the cost if we have 2 portaloos like last year.

Those that attended last year.

1. Arky and Pat PAID[:T]
2. Brian the FishPAID
3. Grannyspodder PAID[:T]
4. BanksyPAID[:T]
5. SeanpkrPAID[:T]
6. Djandymartin
7. JessebobsPAID[:T]
8. Salford Mick PAID[:T]
9. Len Wade PAID[:T]
10. Musky PAID[:T]
11 Athy Dave PAID[:T]
12.Welshwingnut
13.Godber
14.Spanky PAID[:T]
15. Sidewinder Dave and Mandy

Reserve list.
1. Mocnscott

Last edited:

grannyspodder

Has the lake got smaller then? Why have the amount of pegs decreased? How do you want paying? I am happy to send the full amount.

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Are you some sort of phychic? How did you know I was watching? [:0]

Put my name down mate, you know it makes sense.......... [:T]

Can I please reserve the same peg as last year? If I don't sleep on the level I will roll out of the van.......[:D]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
They get less every year Trev, either through collapse or permanent non-fishable pegs being built by the resident carp anglers.

I will get in touch re payment, i haven't got time right now as i'm off to Malta in a few minutes.[:T]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Yes please, Mick!

Could you please PM me your address, I'll send you a cheque for the full amount, in case I'm skint in June.
[:)]

seankp53

10/04/13 - 23/06/14
In Memoriam
Mick

Hope Malta treats you kindly[:T]

Do you have a paypal account? If so, please pm me your relevant email address so that I can send the deposit. If not, your snail mail address so that I can post a cheque to you, please.

I am happy not to require a platform and will be more than content on the bank somewhere.

All best
Sean.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Mick, can you take my name off the list as it's my wife's 50th birthday (don't tell everyone [:p]) on the 20th so unless I divorce her in the meantime........ lol

mocnscott

finally a winner
Hi mick please add me to the reserve list I would love to come but won't know if I can until nearer the time in all honesty.

Scott

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
It reads like spanky may be a very popular reserve.[:I][:O]

My answer is yes.....so Welcome aboard Otis.[:I]

Subject to Scrutineers.[:D]

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
As far as I can see the main list isn't filled yet, spanky.[:T]

Warming up the Kelly Kettle soon so watch out for smoke and steam everywhere.[:D]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Brian the Fish

As far as I can see the main list isn't filled yet, spanky.[:T]

Warming up the Kelly Kettle soon so watch out for smoke and steam everywhere.[:D]

Yes... but according to the blurb, last years attendees get first dibs until April 1st. Until then, the "great unwashed", like myself, go on the reserve list.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
If you are one of the "unwashed" you will fit right in at Hartleton.[:D]
This is why the pegs are so far apart.[:D]

grannyspodder

I wouldnt worry too much about last years attendees, there are 20 spaces and only 15 attended last year. Get your name in quick, we are all unwashed after day 1.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
In that case stick my name down (please)

Last edited:

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
All depends on the dates of club 24 hour competitions.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Spanky is in, i dont know how, i logged on after a week and he was on the list!!!! Looking forward to meeting you Spanky[:D]

Once i'm back in the UK i will send out my address for the deposits.[:T]