Added to Calendar: 15/06/18, 16/06/18, 17/06/18

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
Me Steve and Paul will be down Thursday leaving sun night

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
well, i've been trying to arrange the time off, wasn't going to post on here i was going to go down on the thursday morning and get set up before any of the scum ruffians knobgobblers other members arrived but thanks to the git i work with and 3 other staff i can't get the time off ..... so it looks like you lot will have to do without the pleasure of my rancid ar ..erm company[/QUOT

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Preparations under way now, hempseed bubbling away in the big pan, and red maggots being lightly killed in the freezer.

What's the forecast? Ideally, about 20ºF lower than last year?
:)

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I'm sure it is, but where does it apply to?

Bleedin' Torremolenos? :p

sagalout

I was planning to drop in on Saturday and say hello, but it will now depend on the favourite daughter coz she is taking her wicked step mother to see the Stones at Cardiff friday night and the bad news is she is bringing her back and then staying the night, so depends what time she goes.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Safe journeys all - see you on Friday morning.

Jessebobs

Steve!
I’d just like to mention that I smell much nicer today than I did yesterday! Thanks all for coming and keep an eye out for the 2019 Soap-dodger post 👍🏿

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Thanks to you for organising it, Steve!
Looking forward to next year.
My little boy's tent has finally died, so I'll be getting myself a grown-up bivvy for next year. No stopping me then.
:p

grannyspodder

Me and Amanda were the last to leave as the weather got stupidly hot again so there was no point in staying. Was nice to see you all again, even nicer to see a few new faces. I hope Peter goes again xx