Hartleton 2018 ?

Added to Calendar: 15/06/18, 16/06/18, 17/06/18

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
hmmm s'pose i could look at making it this year, i'll have to check the holiday sheet etc at work...then persuade my beloved that an outing with the extra large bivvy could be a good thing, especially as i'm off to Ireland with the lads and they aren't coming [}:)]...are dogs allowed cos she'll sulk if she has to leave her "fur babies" behind?

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Dogs not a problem, we had Max guesting a couple of years ago.
[:)]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Trogg, will you be pike fishing? Apparently Red Leader knows a thing or two about the esox in Hartleton.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by spanky

Trogg, will you be pike fishing? Apparently Red Leader knows a thing or two about the esox in Hartleton.

Probably, might even bring some normal gear as well [:)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Don't let them kid you, there ain't no Pike in there [:p]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I'm packed already

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
I've just had 2 wisdom? teeth graunched out...

Compared with the excruciating pain from 4 injections of so-called "anaesthetic" stabbed into my hard pallet, a couple of swigs of Spanky's "Special Vodka" will come as a welcome relief..... [:D]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Is everybody still up for this?
With just 10 or so weeks to go, there's very little noise about on here!

Assuming that it's the same weekend as last year, I'll be down on the Thursday 14th June, and I shall get myself booked into a B&B for the last night, so I can get a bath and basically become human again before daring to go home.

Got my hemp & tares already sorted in the freezer, the roach and rudd love them. And every time I've been feeding H&T all day, at about 4am the next morning, loud slurpy cloopy carp noises come from the weedbeds close in.
I feel a cunning plan coming on.
[8D]

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Yes Dave, very much looking forward to this! I haven't wet a line since last years visit!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I can't make it, sorry, no transport now. But for those going have a great time. (Blah blah, not jealous really, mutter, grumble, lucky gits, blah blah blah).

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
What about deposits Steve ...still there from up here me Paul McKenzie and Stevecarrol