Hartleton 2017 (or maybe somewhere else)???

Jessebobs

Steve!
Ok, deep breaths .... there was only one weekend left in June and that is Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th
Very sorry if this throws things out for anyone but it must be getting more popular there as everything else was booked up by last November!!!
Anyways it's now booked, same cost as last year (25) plus the cost of the toilet (100)
So get your names down and lets have a heatwave and the best one yet!

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Book me in please!

Could you please PM me your address, I'll send whatever deposit is needed in the post.

Hurt my back 2 months ago, not been out since. If it's no better by June, I'm going to need a hydraulic lift to get me on my feet on a morning, after sleeping on an air mattress!

How many have we got so far? Still 5 months to go though.

Thanks for organising this Steve, it is much apreciated.
[:T]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Jessebobs

Ok, deep breaths .... there was only one weekend left in June and that is Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th
Very sorry if this throws things out for anyone but it must be getting more popular there as everything else was booked up by last November!!!
Anyways it's now booked, same cost as last year (25) plus the cost of the toilet (100)
So get your names down and lets have a heatwave and the best one yet!

Book me in please Steve. Let me know what you want me to do deposit-wise and I'll get it in the post.

Maybe we'll need a whip round for a one of these for Banksy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ToolsTM-Mechanics-Professional-Folding-Engine/dp/B00KVF5EDC/ref=lp_5136323031_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1484927594&sr=1-2

grannyspodder

im up or it and will pay the full wack. My only issue is that a driving ban for accumulated speeding points might have caught up with me by June so its a lottery lol.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by spanky

Maybe we'll need a whip round for a one of these for Banksy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ToolsTM-Mechanics-Professional-Folding-Engine/dp/B00KVF5EDC/ref=lp_5136323031_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1484927594&sr=1-2

Nah, only 2 ton capacity. [:p]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by grannyspodder

im up or it and will pay the full wack. My only issue is that a driving ban for accumulated speeding points might have caught up with me by June so its a lottery lol.

Warwickshire ???

That's just up the road!

If the worst comes to the worst, I'll dump my stuff at the lake, then come and pick you up!

P.S. I'm getting into traditional fishing these days, and need a couple more goose quill floats. [:I][;)]

Jessebobs

Steve!
Evening all, probably best to send deposit via PayPal to yellowka@gmx.com (check the box for send money to friends) and just put a note to say who it's from
I am going to suggest to all a 5 each deposit as we did last year so that if anyone can't make it last minute (as often happens) at least we will have a head start on the cost of the toilet
If this is not convenient for you then you can send to
Steve Burgess
47B Siston Common
Warmley
South Glos
BS15 4 PA

However I am in the middle of selling house and once that is complete my new address will be

Navy Blue / Teal canal boat
Kennet and Avon Canal
Between Reading and Bath

Jessebobs

Steve!
In the meantime, here's a picture of last Sunday's bait thief .....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
New thread can be found here:

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum//topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=194906