HARTLETON 2016.

groundhog

Life Survivor
Originally posted by banksy

Hope you make it this year Len, you missed last year! [:)]
[:)] banksy Dave mate, how close to the camp site is the nearest Bog?,cos as you know ,unless Len has a bog nearby to spend the night in,the bog monster is not a happy bunny.[:T]
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by groundhog

[:)] banksy Dave mate, how close to the camp site is the nearest Bog?,cos as you know ,unless Len has a bog nearby to spend the night in,the bog monster is not a happy bunny.[:T]

We have Portaloo, if that will do?

Though after two or three hot sunny days like we had last year, only the bravest or the most desperate would choose to visit it, let alone spend the night in there! [:p]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter

Though after two or three hot sunny days like we had last year, only the bravest or the most desperate would choose to visit it, let alone spend the night in there! [:p]

The pig's head seemed to like it :)

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by spanky

That bloody pig's head almost made me poo myself when I went in there last year! [:0]

Mind you, I was about at that stage anyway. [:I]

BAD DOG Spanky, no biscuit for you! [:p]

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter

LOL ^^^ GH mate,
If it rains as hard as it did a few years ago, the whole damn campsite will be a bog! [:D]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter

That bloody pig's head almost made me poo myself when I went in there last year! [:0]

Mind you, I was about at that stage anyway. [:I]

BAD DOG Spanky, no biscuit for you! [:p]

Woof woof

slappy2

End of the month better for me really just as we're at White acres may 28 to June 4 chaps and Father's Day best be home with family!!
Will ask grant now

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I haven't forgotten about this but had to wait for lads in work to put their leave in during June. I am now only available for the last weekend in June so have asked Mr Bellamy to book the 24th to the 27th. He will contact me next week to confirm the booking. I know this might not suit everybody and I do apologise. Once confirmed I will PM my address to you so you can send me your 10 non returnable deposit for the hire of the portaloo.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter

Not sure. I'll have to ask SWMBO

Permission granted. Phew that was close.

Are you aware of the new match rules?
10 (ten) fish per hour are allowed, these must be put into your qualifying match weight keepnet.
Any fish over the limit of 10 (ten) fish per hour must be put into a second keepnet, the weight of which will be deducted from the total weight of your qualifying match keepnet. [8D][;)]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter

10 (ten) fish per hour are allowed, these must be put into your qualifying match weight keepnet.
Any fish over the limit of 10 (ten) fish per hour must be put into a second keepnet, the weight of which will be deducted from the total weight of your qualifying match keepnet. [8D][;)]

I hate the over-complicated rules on these bag-up venues. If only we could fish somewhere with no fish - that would solve all these problems.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter

I hate the over-complicated rules on these bag-up venues. If only we could fish somewhere with no fish - that would solve all these problems.

[:T] Look forward to seeing you there, Spanky!

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
If, like me, you are hoping to arrive on Thursday 23rd, , don't forget to arrange a postal vote for the In-Out EU referendum! [:)]

andy_martin

The artist formerly known as...
Told the missus... told not asked 'cos I own a set ;)

See you all there, gutted I missed last years. Hope to get down for the night of the 23rd to keep Banksy company! Will Mr The Fish be there 1st again?

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
HE'S ONLY GONE AND BLOODY BOOKED IT

June 24 to June 27.

Sorry for delay but to be honest I completely forgot.