Harry and Meghan

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
Harry and Meghan have decided that they don't want to be Royals.

The strange coicidence is that a certain Harold Windsor became a member of Ancestry.com before Christmas, and discovered what we all knew, he never was a Royal.

Reports Meghan will be filing for divorce shortly are so far unfounded

62tucker

Site Supporter
Don’t want to be royals ?
There new website is called Sussexroyals ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I still like Harry but i get the Feeling Meghan thought she would be the Dogs Ballax and be able to lord it about and it aint Happening, they aint done there sens no favours lets put it that way.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Wouldnt ya just love to have been a fly on the wall when Philip got wind of it :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sam Vimes

Site Supporter
I'm not even remotely anti-royal, but I really couldn't care less what they do. Good luck to them.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Giving up the royal life and taking up gypo life.
Just bought herself a little tourer and he's going to do a bit of roofing.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Gotta admit if anyone asks where were you when They got Married ? i know (y) me and our Gert were in the Gay viaduct showbar with more Princesses than were there ;);)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The way I see it everyone is entitled to follow the path they want in life. Some might not be able to do so, some will, but you're only on this planet once, so make the best of it.

There's no way Harry will ever rise any more within the royal family ranking. He'll never be king, Megan will never be queen, so they've reached the pinnacle of their careers as it is at the moment.

If they go through with their decision I wish them well, the same as I'd wish any couple moving on in life.
The one thing though is it has to be a clean break, no royal purse, no perks of royaldom off the backs of the tax payer, and if they want security, do what everyone else has to do, go out and pay for it.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
The way I see it everyone is entitled to follow the path they want in life. Some might not be able to do so, some will, but you're only on this planet once, so make the best of it.

There's no way Harry will ever rise any more within the royal family ranking. He'll never be king, Megan will never be queen, so they've reached the pinnacle of their careers as it is at the moment.

If they go through with their decision I wish them well, the same as I'd wish any couple moving on in life.
The one thing though is it has to be a clean break, no royal purse, no perks of royaldom off the backs of the tax payer, and if they want security, do what everyone else has to do, go out and pay for it.

95% of their income comes from Charles....I had no idea. The royalty bit they are giving up is 5% of their income, but will keep some pile they call 'the cottage'. Not really 'independent' as I understand it.