Harewood House. Date's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roppa

I know that the Country Fair is on at Harewood House, Leeds, later in the year (Aug' I think) as I received the details from the ACA, but I've lost them. Can anyone help please.[?]

Lid

It's all here mate :

http://www.gamefair.co.uk

Lid [:)]

Roppa

Brilliant Lid! Cheers, everything I wanted was there.
I'm toying with the idea of putting a coach on from up here so needed the details.
Thanks again. thumbsup.gif

Lid

It's a great event, especially if you've never been. I haven't been for a good few years myself because we've lately been in Cornwall at the same time.

It is quite game fishing and game shooting oriented, but then again there is plenty of coarse and clay pigeon shooting stuff for we commoners too.

Lid [:)]

Roppa

I was there a few years ago, the last time it was on at Harewood House and enjoyed it. I was there with two pal's who are game anglers so they went their way and I went mine but there was plenty to see and do. I live in a part of the country where everyone shoots, many game or sea fish, and, as you say a few of us commoners coarse fish. So I shouldn't have much of a problem getting a coach filled to make a day of it. There may even be a few MD's from our area fancy it. Thanks again for the help.

AndyA

We (the wife,two son's and our Labrador) went 4 years ago and it was fantastic, loads of things to do and see ... we'll be there again this year all being well.

Aaaah .... soon be fishing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's only up the road from me as well - but I'll be at Elvington that weekend [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

The Witness

Went last time it was at Harewood and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Will be going again this year.
Let me know which day you guys are going.
Cheers,
Richard. beer-toast1.gif

Roppa

It'll have to be the Sunday for me Richard, I work Sat' morning. Not only that, but last time they didn't want to carry things back to shop's etc so the last hour or so was 'crazy hour' for bargains.

The Witness

Roppa,
I'll be visiting my Mum who lives just outside Leeds so either day would be OK for me.
Sunday sounds good especially if there are bargins to be had.
Maybe all MDs visiting Harewood on Sunday could meet up in the beer tent at a time suit all?
Cheers,
Richard. beer-toast1.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Perhaps all those going to the Game Fair could make a detour to Elvington to chat to all those fishing, and at the same time purchase some raffle tickets to help the charity??

Just a thought.

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Status
Not open for further replies.