Hardley flood fishing syndicate

PAB

Site Supporter
Has anyone any info or contacts for Hardley flood fishing syndicate at Loddon in Norfolk it appears to be a closed shop.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I used to fish it many years ago as my auntie had some contacts with the land owners they owned the farm at the very west end of the flood, that end was good access but it was very shallow for a long way out, it took quite a big chuck to reach any fish and it was a bit hit and miss if they were there. I also fished the east end a few times which was much better fishing, if I remember you could buy tickets from the farm at that end

PAB

Site Supporter
I used to fish it many years ago as my auntie had some contacts with the land owners they owned the farm at the very west end of the flood, that end was good access but it was very shallow for a long way out, it took quite a big chuck to reach any fish and it was a bit hit and miss if they were there. I also fished the east end a few times which was much better fishing, if I remember you could buy tickets from the farm at that end
yes it was a good fishery at one time i believe it is a syndicate now probably carp but they don't interest me.