• zander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemp

How often do you see or catch or hear of reported catches of a TRUE LEATHER CARP!
More often than not a Grass Carp is caught over a Leather. Just let me know where there are loads of leathers and i will go fish there!

nempster

josh_w99

Mr. Crabtree
depends on where you fish and what method, i'd say pike, as some days u cant get a bite, other days it is fairly easy.

MarkLatham

Account Locked
I would say Pike, people voted grassies because they are the rearest to find, if you has a lake with grassies i don't think it would be that ahrd to catch one, but then again i have never caught one so i wouldn't know :D

Very Cheap Flies for Sale

Regards,
Mark Latham

cess monkey

I voted PIKE, cos if today is owt to go by, they`re bl**dy impossible!!!!!!

Pi**ed off, freezing, fed up, oh well never mind i`ll try again next week........

josh44

Fish-ing.
ignoring how common, I would say chub on clear rivers or natural tench, not from commercials.

josh

Zeds. Pike are a easy to catch even if you catch a jack.

Of all the Things I've ever Lost, I miss my Mind the most.OZZY OZBOURNE.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
I've picked leather as I've not seen one in the flesh let alone caught one. However the hardest fish to catch in the uk is I would say the powan, they grow a fair size in only a couple of scottish lochs look like herring feed only on plankton and are sometimes foul hooked.(only time I've seen one) but massive shoals exist, for this reason I like whole herring at these venues.

You can't make a woman love you! All you can do is stalk her and hope for the best!

sladey

If any1 wants to catch a grasser just go to himley hall because the place is absoultey stuffed full of them!

hacks

pumkin' seeds although i was lucky enough to catch one at the fishin' they played very hard to get.

carp love me !!!

ted209

SPEAK ENGLISH MAN!
cat!! coz theres no lakes around my area where there stocked!!!!! lol

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.