Happy where you live?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I love where i live, i know every disease riddled smackrat, thief, drunk and assorted scumbags there are.... and they all know me :devilish:

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I was brought up in Essex and lived there until my accident. I thought l liked it until we moved to Hampshire. The air is cleaner, life is slower and now we are more happy than we've ever been.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I'm in West Sussex. I'd much rather be in my bungalow near Penzance but that doesn't that doesn't have my luscious lady friend who won't move because of her work.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I am really happy where we live. We’ve got fields in front and fields behind and it’s really peaceful. We are on the edge of the Peak District national park as well. Buxton is a lovely town.

floatfisher

Site Supporter
I'm happy enough here in the nice Lancashire countryside, a mile or so from my favourite stretch of the Ribble.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I love where Ilive, no pubs, no noisy neighbors, just peace and quiet. Only drawback is no decent fishing nearby.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Can't really complain where I live. Local chippy and cafe less than 5 mins walk away. Turn left after those and there's a co-op, then open countryside and loads of history, including a Saxon burial ground, I've even found 2 flint arrow heads. 10 minutes walk after that and I'm fishing.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I live where i live outta choice, i could move to a maybe better area but hey like Trogg people Know me and we have no real bother and its reasonably quiet. I live to my means and not to my Dreams. Also i get the same level of custom from what my council tax pays as someone who is in the highest bracket, i know someone who pays 700 quid in council tax more than me, thats a holiday for 2 in the canaries.

62tucker

Site Supporter
I live where i live outta choice, i could move to a maybe better area but hey like Trogg people Know me and we have no real bother and its reasonably quiet. I live to my means and not to my Dreams. Also i get the same level of custom from what my council tax pays as someone who is in the highest bracket, i know someone who pays 700 quid in council tax more than me, thats a holiday for 2 in the canaries.
I bet there plenty who pay over £700 less and get the same level of council benefits. In fact pay nowt.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm happy.
Nice house, decent garden, nice area, good neighbours, minimal crime - I just wish the painting fairies would drop in overnight and finish the house off :D

And £700 is only £13 or so a week, a small price to pay ;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I bet there plenty who pay over £700 less and get the same level of council benefits. In fact pay nowt.

So if i get the same for my money as someone paying a Grand more the money they are paying must go somewhere :unsure::unsure:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I'm happy.
Nice house, decent garden, nice area, good neighbours, minimal crime - I just wish the painting fairies would drop in overnight and finish the house off :D

And £700 is only £13 or so a week, a small price to pay ;)

I want a rebate on me site subs then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We should get the rebate bacause we don't use the police force as much as your neighbourhood :p

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yep why should we pay when the nicer estates help us out :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Not fair though i must agree.

baboboy

Site Supporter
Love where we live. We've been hear for 4 years now after living afloat. We're on the edge of a town not far from the motorway. Excellent bus service to both derby and Nottingham a short walk away. We can be in work in 25 mins. As we dumped all my redundancy into it we should be mortgage free in 4 years time.

rudd

Site Supporter
Love it where I am, two estuaries, four nature reserves, miles of beaches and salt marsh, surrounded by countryside, low crime rate and three decent fisheries plus a few others on the peninsula.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
The village I live in is nothing special but I’m very happy in Oxfordshire as a whole. Great fishing on its rivers, lovely countryside, one of the nicest cities, lots of nice towns and villages, loads of good pubs, lots of tackle shops, good roads and transport and central enough that I can get to most places worth going to within a couple hours. Only really criticism is that we don’t have a decent rugby or cricket team!

WrightyM

Very happy living in Briz - great city and everything you need here and surrounding countryside very pleasant. Bristol Channel nearby for my sea fishing and Bristol Avon for coarse, plus Wye, Lower Severn and Somerset levels reasonably close. Football teams are hopeless, but I prefer rugby ?

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I am really happy where we live. We’ve got fields in front and fields behind and it’s really peaceful. We are on the edge of the Peak District national park as well. Buxton is a lovely town.
What all 10 houses in a row ? ??