Happy New Year.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Happy New Year.jpg

Well 2021 draws to a close and I'm sure it one that most of us will be happy to see the back of as yet again Covid 19 has affected all of our lives.
It's been an especially hard year for some who have lost loved ones and friends, while on a happier note others have been blessed with new additions to their families and circle of friends.

Fishing wise we've been relatively lucky compared to others to be able to continue with our sport without to much upheaval and for many that's been a godsend.

The Maggotdrowning forum has continued to go from strength to strength and I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all Maggotdrowners, a very Happy, Healthy and above all Safe New Year and hope that all your dreams and ambitions can get back on track at some point in the year ahead and that some sort of normality can return for us all.

Tight Lines to all.

Total

Site Supporter
Happy New Year Peter and MrsM

And a Happy New Year to all our members and visitors (y)
^^ Thanks for everything......You know the rest...;)(y)

Happy New Year to You and Mrs W'....Be safe pal....(y)

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
A very Happy New Year form me to one and all. May you catch loads of fish in 2022 and all your dreams come true.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Happy new year to all and have a good one whatever you find yourself doing, but especially to anyone going out out tonight (awt awt for the Londoners 😁). I'm not even going out. About to crack open the first beer though I'll find myself in bed with a James Cagney film on before long.