Happy New Year & Tight Lines to you all

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Before my Glenfiddich kicks in and Morris goes to bed .....

All the very best for 2021 you lot. Thank you to Dave and the moderators for putting up with me for yet another year. A brilliant forum full of fantastic guys. Couldn’t wish for a better forum could we ? Well, we could but, Dave won’t spend the money. Now #### off you lot and go get drunk. What ya waiting for ?

Love you all.

Mick & Morris. 😘

Stewie74

Site Supporter
I’ve said it before, but it stands up to repetition, the best angling forum on the interweb, bar none.

So much knowledge, so much information, so many friendly members who are happy to share their expertise. I’ve certainly reaped the benefits of this wonderful resource over the last 3 months, and certainly hope to continue to do so in 2021.

Happy New Year fellas, (and @Mrs Munch and any other lady anglers that I may not be aware of on the forum), tight lines, let’s hope that 2021 is a little less turbulent.

👍🎣👍🎣👍🎣👍🎣👍🎣👍🎣👍

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
Looking forward to the New Year. It will be great when we get the jab and not be worried about every little cough and sore throat !!
Personally I've felt privileged to be allowed to carry on participating in the sport that I love and found it has helped tremendously to get through these unprecedented times.
Happy New Year to all you Madsters

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Best wishes to all the mates i've never met; and the ones I have. Don't forget your overseas members next year, lets have a match/fishin in Ireland.(y)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
all the best lads and lasses on the Drowners forum.... lets hope we can see this cruddy year into the dust and move on :cool: (y)