Happy New Year & Tight Lines to you all

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
Time to put 2020 into Room 101 and move on from this horrible year.

Some good times been had, some bad, everyone of us will have a tale to tell to the grandkids of the future, and all our condolences to anyone who's lost friends or family through the past year.

Let's get the dregs of this year out of the way and I wish you all a Happy, prosperous and above all Healthy New Year and may your hooks be forever sharp and your lines always tight

My best wishes to you all and your families,

Regards,

Dave

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

Some good times been had, some bad, everyone of us will have a tale to tell to the grandkids of the future, and all our condolences to anyone who's lost friends or family through the past year.

Let's get the dregs of this year out of the way and I wish you all a Happy, prosperous and above all Healthy New Year and may your hooks be forever sharp and your lines always tight

Regards,

Dave
Happy new year Dave ,and all the forum members ❤

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Onward and hopefully upward to you all...but not in the "to heaven" sense!!! :eek:
Lets all hope this coming year sorts 5hit out finally and we can all go about our lives in a now unnormal but previously normal way (y)

Best wishes to you all. Mr and Mrs Munch :beautiful:

Juanil

Regards,

Dave
Thought long and hard about joining my first forum, glad I did. Have a few at home, stay safe, and let’s hope for a better 2021. We might have to ride a few waves, but I’m guessing around Easter time we’ll be in a better place 👍