Happy Birthday Maddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookerygirl

I just thought I would say Happy 4th Birthday to little Maddy McCann in the hope that the Portugese Police find her soon!

The day I heard about this it made my blood run cold. A few days after she went missing I said to Nic that in a way it would be better for the family if her body was just washed up on the beach as a tragic accident rather than if she is found murdered after some peadophilic torture although I know that even if it was just a tragic accident it would still be a terrible thing for her family to deal with. Sadly I now think that it will be a miracle if she is found alive and although I do feel that her parents are partly to blame for leaving her and her siblings in a room while they were 3 buildings away, I could not begin to imagine the heartache and pain they are suffering (which is probably doubled from the fact that they had left her).

i can believe anybody could do such a thing. i rekon she is still alive though but somewhere in spain probably.

midge99

All the best to the poor kid, I have twins that are two in a couple of weeks and would not know what to do if anything happened to them.

At the same time I have no sympathy for parents who can go out and leave young kids on their own.

stemlfc

Steve
Hard to stay positive for them now i reckon. I do hope she is brought home safe!

Kev T

Hope she is well and being treated well, happy birthday to you where ever you are, god bless

Status
Not open for further replies.