Happy 20th Birthday Maggotdrowning.com

stephenk

Site Supporter
Congratulations Dave and thank you for all your efforts over the last 20yrs.

You must be due a long service award by now !

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
20 years is a long time for an independent forum... congrats to Dave and the team...👍👍👍

Gordy

Congratulations to everyone involved and Happy Anniversary, here’s to many more. It really is quite an achievement when you consider how many other sites have come and gone in that time. It’s always been the best source of information and I hope that never changes.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Happy birthday Maggie, you don’t look a day over 20! Thanks to everyone involved, from Dave at the top to the mods and our other mortal users. Here’s to another 20 years at least. 🍻🥂

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
bloody hell! happy anniversary and hope there is another 200 years ahead!

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to a brilliant site,
Met a couple of members off here, notably @Trogg on a car park at Stafford, popped up from nowhere, 😁
Well done to Dave and all involved
🎊🎉🎈🍻🍻

62tucker

Site Supporter
20 years. Learnt a lot and not just fishing related, spent a few hours of my life in last 11 years and even more since I retired reading many different topics. Happy Birthday.

NJ1875

Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Maggotdrowners - huge respect and appreciation to Dave and the team for running this. 🎂:beer-toast1:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Then Dave and I had to lock you out. 😂 🤣

lol, yeah i remember that, i don't think you were a member when i broke the forums.

In fact it will show how young the site was because it was the first time a thread had reached double pages.... i was posting one word posts just to aggrivate Dave and it was because of that he discovered....the site couldn't handle two page threads :roflmao::roflmao::error:

matt

Site Supporter
Congratulations to Dave and the team! 20 years is an amazing amount of time for a fishing forum to run for when so many others have since fallen by the wayside! :beer-toast1: