Handmade excellence

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Being an ex toolmaker, that was a good watch with some excellent craftsmen at work. Cheers Sporty... (y)

shang

That's what £100k buys you !

For me, 20g sxs with scroll and acanthus engraving... I'll leave the gaudy gold inlays to the yanks and Arabs.
Notice how all the engraving work is done under natural light and, iirc, in the morning

Sportsman

Site Supporter
When we lived in Scotland my mate was head keeper to Prince Charles at Birkhall and used to look after his guns when they were shooting. The Prince had a matched trio of H&H 20g Royals :love:
One day the prince was shooting grouse with his mates, the Duke of Westminster and 3 or 4 of the same ilk and Robbie was responsible for taking all of their guns down Glen Esk to the shoot. As he was driving down it occurred to him that he had well over a million pounds worth of shotguns in the back of his landrover and just for a moment he was tempted to keep going. He had no security with him. :D

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
In my opinion, yes, some very nice work there...but still not as good as a Purdey.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Over and under Beretta model 68 did it for me when I was a shooter.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I don`t know anything about guns but if it blows the nuts off of a spurs supporter and stops him fathering more spurs
supporters that will do for me.