Hallcroft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesch

Hi all,

I am planning a pleasure session at Hallcroft on friday night, and sunday. Anyone know how it's fishing or what methods/baits I could try. Just managed to buy a pole so want to give it a good first session.

James

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi James and welcome on board icon_smile_big.gif

I'm not clued up on Hallcroft but there's bound to be someone along this evening who knows about it. In the meantime here's a link to their webpage
http://www.fisheries.co.uk/hallcroft/

Regards, Dave

FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

Polepot

Poles
Hi James,

Welcome to MDs the best angling Web site. I like Dave know nothing about Hallcroft, but I'm sure there are others that will

Poles

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi James,
First of all welcome to the Maggotdrowners,Hope you enjoy yourself,i'm sure you will.
Now as far as Hallcroft is concerned I haven't fished it for a couple of years,but a quick glance through the match results from the last couple of weeks shows that it is Pellet & Paste at about 11mtrs that is doing all the damage at the moment.
There is a tackle shop on sight,and i would make that my first port of call,as they should have the latest info.
Good Luck,and let us know how you get on.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

jamesch

Hi guys,

Looks like its pellet then. I have just purchased some VDE expander pellets and some sillybait pellets. I'll try these and see how I go

Thanks

James

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
James,
I think you'll find that Hallcroft insist on you using their own brand of pellets!
Check in the shop.

Welcome aboard and please let us know how you got on!

Only live 30 miles from there, but my last January trip just resulted in 3 Gudgeon!

Must be warmer and fishing better now!

Good Luck

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

jamesch

HI guys,

Well fished on moat on Thursday and caught 8 carp, biggest 9lb8oz which I thought was great. On sunday I fished on bridge outer, everywhere else was fully matched up, and I had 30+ stock fish, plus 1 bream about 3.5lbs and a carp at 5lb5oz.

I was quite impressed. I will be going there again soon I hope.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.