Hallcroft croft lake

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Power top 2s with heavy elastic. 2 + 2 and alternate on both margins. 12 mtr straight out fishing shallow pellet and pinging over the top. They like meat in the margins and plenty of it. Pellet wag if conditions right and you can use the bomb. I am not sure if the ban on method feeders is still going but it used to be banned on all lakes.

Cracking cafe and breakfast if safely open.

chris1967

Site Supporter
You’ll want some hemp . In fact take a couple or 3 pint keep it going in steady , I wouldn’t try dumping it like the regulars do but keep it going in steady all day

Rick123

Site Supporter
Zena. Have a look at my blog; www.rivertrentangler.com lots of advise. I find the fish want to be in 3'/4' of water in the morning until lunch. Depending what lake you're on that can be 5 meters of closer. Feed the margins at mid-day and just watch (expect you know that) Sometimes they come in after lunch other times its later. They love a 8mm pellet feed over the top in 3/4'. Margins corn works, worms, meat. Let me know how it goes, I'm there at least twice a week. I've not done well fishing shallow so don't waste a lot of time unless you're good at it? Good luck. Sorry missed that its Croft, margins work really well even in the day, feed both sides 18''2'' ideal.

Zena

Peg 25 won 80lb all down edge 2nd peg 3 60 ld 3rd peg 0 58lb think I got 30lb peg 8

looksfishy

Zena. Have a look at my blog; www.rivertrentangler.com lots of advise. I find the fish want to be in 3'/4' of water in the morning until lunch. Depending what lake you're on that can be 5 meters of closer. Feed the margins at mid-day and just watch (expect you know that) Sometimes they come in after lunch other times its later. They love a 8mm pellet feed over the top in 3/4'. Margins corn works, worms, meat. Let me know how it goes, I'm there at least twice a week. I've not done well fishing shallow so don't waste a lot of time unless you're good at it? Good luck. Sorry missed that its Croft, margins work really well even in the day, feed both sides 18''2'' ideal.

Thanks for the advice. I've never fished Croft before, but have a match there in September. Looking forward to it :)