Halkon Hunt 'Pole Jacket and Bib & Brace' group purchase

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've been following up a suggestion by a member with regards to organising some Maggotdrowning Gortex clothing, mainly B&Bs and Jackets.

The best out there by far are made by Halkon Hunt, so yesterday I got in touch with them to see what we could do price wise for a group purchase... and here you are:

(NP = Normal Price, GP= Group price)

Pole Jacket NP £264.80 , GP £223.20 - saving £41.60
Bib & Brace NP £264.80 , GP £223.20 - saving £41.60

Pole Jacket and Bib & Brace NP £529.60, GP £446.40 - saving a whopping £83.20 !

These prices are for standard sizes up to and including 2XL ,
Custom sizes and 3XL+ would be plus 10%
The prices quoted are at cost to us, so without any mark-up, passing the full saving over to our members.

The jacket and B&B would have the Maggotdrowning logo on the left breast, as per our usual clothing range.
The Colours have yet to be decided.

Halkon Hunt's lead time is currently next February, and the order process would involve a 50% deposit, the balance once the order goes to manufacture.

Before I go any further on this I need to gauge what interest there is - Who would be interested in buying the Pole Jacket, Bib & Brace, or Both? If interested please let me know below.

No firm commitment is needed at this stage however once an order is ready to be placed with HH, the non-refundable deposit of 50% of the final price will be required.

1601464423067.png

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I would not be interested because I have them already but I would say that although they are expensive there is no finer wet weather suit and you will not regret your purchase plus they should last many years with minimal maintenance.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mine are over 10 years old, still 100% waterproof, I really can’t see the point in buying anything else. I might be tempted to get a new set, lets see if this gets a take up, must be worth it for anyone who needs new waterproofs.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I would be interested Dave in a B&B & Jacket.

Just promise me you won't get them in Pink - can't stand Pink. :sick::D

slaner

Site Supporter
just brilliant, mine are 3 or 4 years old and the best fishing investment i have made.

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Damn I have just got ( a few moths ago) some Daiwa HH (pullover jacket and bib and brace)

lp1886

Site Supporter
I've been following up a suggestion by a member with regards to organising some Maggotdrowning Gortex clothing, mainly B&Bs and Jackets.

The best out there by far are made by Halkon Hunt, so yesterday I got in touch with them to see what we could do price wise for a group purchase... and here you are:

(NP = Normal Price, GP= Group price)

Pole Jacket NP £264.80 , GP £223.20 - saving £41.60
Bib & Brace NP £264.80 , GP £223.20 - saving £41.60

Pole Jacket and Bib & Brace NP £529.60, GP £446.40 - saving a whopping £83.20 !

These prices are for standard sizes up to and including 2XL ,
Custom sizes and 3XL+ would be plus 10%
The prices quoted are at cost to us, so without any mark-up, passing the full saving over to our members.

The jacket and B&B would have the Maggotdrowning logo on the left breast, as per our usual clothing range.
The Colours have yet to be decided.

Halkon Hunt's lead time is currently next February, and the order process would involve a 50% deposit, the balance once the order goes to manufacture.

Before I go any further on this I need to gauge what interest there is - Who would be interested in buying the Pole Jacket, Bib & Brace, or Both? If interested please let me know below.

No firm commitment is needed at this stage however once an order is ready to be placed with HH, the non-refundable deposit of 50% of the final price will be required.

View attachment 74320
What do you mean ‘colour yet to be decided’? Surely orange, with orange trim, and orange embroidery is the only option 👍🏻