halcroft fishery

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Got the British Gas match mid July,its a nightmare to fish they have seen everything,whats the best methods and baits.Also they have the worst toilets ive ever seen ,take the money but dont invest,do they think were scum or something.Might be a good new topic best and worse facilities.Tight lines Neil

MrC

Hi Neil.. I agree with the toilets.. I was once going to leave a note saying "please clean me!!!"
But the fishery is well developed and has some lovely good condition carp in it, whith good pegs that you allow to drive to almost all of them, along with an on-site cafe.
The Toilets are bad, maybe we should write to them..?

As for Best methods,, You should keep an eye on the match results Angling Times. If the water is flat calm, Shallow for carp on pellet is good, if there is a bit of wind the straight bomb with meat can do well. Cat meat works well just over the ledge and on the ledge. and would always have a pellet swim on the deck at say 12m.
Dont forget the tackle shop has not been open yet since the fire, but im guessing it cant be long before it is up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.