halcroft fishery

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

got club match 14th july never seen the place any body got any info any help greatfully recived

waxlion1

Welcome M8

Someone will be able to help you I'm sure.

Join in with the madness icon_smile_cool.gif

Waxlion1

darryl

it will all depend on which lake your fishing on ,but has a rule corn,meat and pellets all work try to fish to a feature barley bails,island`s and irragators do not feed heavey to these as they are spokey at these little and often can work well,in open water try to find a upward slope and you can find the fish will respond to ground bait you can only feed hallcrofts pellets hope this helps

work`s for them who can`t fish

jlw

Hi Animal,

Re hallcroft it does depend which one you are fishing, in our match last November we fished the bidge pool,

And we all used different methods of fishing I used the rod and got nothing until I changed to the whip and believe it or not I had a 2lb perch. Caught on red maggott if i had had more time I would have had more cos they just decided to feed as the whistle went WHY DIDINT I CHANGE TO THE WHIP SOONER !!

It was very cold when I fished it and not many of us caught but I did notice that quite alot had success with the pole - Pinky and chopped worm.

Hope this helps a little.

Jane. icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_blush.gif

animal

quote:
it will all depend on which lake your fishing on ,but has a rule corn,meat and pellets all work try to fish to a feature barley bails,island`s and irragators do not feed heavey to these as they are spokey at these little and often can work well,in open water try to find a upward slope and you can find the fish will respond to ground bait you can only feed hallcrofts pellets hope this helps

work`s for them who can`t fish
thank u for advice will let u now how i get on

Status
Not open for further replies.