Hairy Arsed Old Gits ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
My mate always goes on about how great horse riding is.
I pointed out to him that, if they brought out a motorbike which reared up and skittered across the road every time it passed a plastic bag flapping in a hedge, it would be a criminal offense to ride it. :unsure:

I had more control over my Bike at 80mph than that Bloody Horse on a trot (y)

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Supercar
Fireball XL5
Stingray
Johnny Quest
Pinky and frigging Perky
Got that lot takes me back

Supercar - Mike Mercury, Dr Beaker, Professor Popkiss, little Jimmy and Mitch the monkey?

Stingray - oh yes, Aqua Marina - the perfect woman.
Beautiful. And mute.
;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Plasticine God i got Plasticine every Christmas and Birthday til i was about 21 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Still got a ball of it in my river kit

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
Every time I go shopping food, the bill sums up to what I once paid for all the food needed for the christmas holydays.

Last edited:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Hedge hopping and scrumping.
Saturday morning TV was Tiswas/Swap Shop, Banana Splits, Scooby Doo and Tarzan, followed by World of Sport inc. Wrestling at 4pm. Chippie dinners all round, happy days 😬

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
When I became a driver myself, I often gave lifts to hitchhikers.
Until one day I saw a poor chap walking in the rain on the A64 near York, carrying a petrol can and holding his thumb out.
I stopped.
The door was flung open and the passenger seat occupied by a stinking bundle of a toothless old tramp.
"You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar," he said, "Always works, the old petrol can, I'm going to Leeds please!"
:oops::sick:

I think I left the petrol can in the footwell ;)

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
shoulda tried starting the older lister diesels on pumps and machines on the building sites

not only did you have to wind the handle like hell, but throw over a lever on the top of each cylinder as well,

okay if there was two of you, but a proper job on your own
Used to do that with the small standby generators, It was always left to the apprentices to do it, Sometimes we forgot to mention throwing the lever.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Cleaning steam engines with paraffin and grease think we called it jazz, then fired them chucking coal
on at high speeds you needed magnets on your feet bounced all over the place,
,One work mate was that frightened on his first passenger trip ,he got back to depot and we never saw him again

stikflote

Site Supporter
we had loads green shield stamps but we never got owt with them ,dont think my mom ever bothered

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
There was a old lass who used to buy Embassy coupons of us think we got 2 bob for 10 Coupons.

1605648908885.png

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Watching motorcycling on the telly from Mallory park when every rider wore black and we all had black and white tellies and nobody stuck a knee out

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Watching motorcycling on the telly from Mallory park when every rider wore black and we all had black and white tellies and nobody stuck a knee out
Harold me old trollop, just why do they sick their knees out?