Guru x safe top kit case

DOGDACE

if anyone has one of these could they check if when closed the two sections align properly. I have bought one and when zipped up one half falls into the other side ? So in summary the two section do not fit/ fall on top of one another.

thanks

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
I have one and it is the same. I suspect like mine it has a lack of top kits mine has only got about 12 in at the moment.
Thinking that it requires some strengthening in on the hinge side.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
if anyone has one of these could they check if when closed the two sections align properly. I have bought one and when zipped up one half falls into the other side ? So in summary the two section do not fit/ fall on top of one another.

thanks
Mines ok lines up good but I haven't had it on the bank yet ...I have the milo topkit case too that is better but more expensive

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Just had a look at one, it doesn't look too different to my Milo one which doesn't fall into the other half.

robert d

Site Supporter
Just had a look at one, it doesn't look too different to my Milo one which doesn't fall into the other half.
My milo is definitely better the carbon one .but I like the guru one to .milo used all last year still joins perfectly ..I use one for topkits for tricast pole with spare 3s and cupping kit .the other I use for browning topkits

robert d

Site Supporter

thanks
Mine doesn't line up properly either checked earlier today