Guru x case opinions

chris1967

Site Supporter
Just out of interest has any one had anything get crushed or damaged by using one of these ,seems a common flaw that the two sides don't meet up till fill to capacity.
Meaning you are using the top kits as support rather than the rigidity and shape of the case. just curious

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
I’ve had no problems at all, I think to have a difficulty as you describe you would need to overfill it. I’ve done a video review after having it a year, it’s on YouTube, look for Paul‘s Tackle Reviews.

matti

Site Supporter
I not had any damage, but it is really annoying the sections don't line up properly. Especially for the price

JLK

Pretty sure someone on here mentioned the Cresta case as being much better by comparison.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Just out of interest has any one had anything get crushed or damaged by using one of these ,seems a common flaw that the two sides don't meet up till fill to capacity.
Meaning you are using the top kits as support rather than the rigidity and shape of the case. just curious
Its a very good case ,i had no problems . I sometimes put a small towel in to stop any rattling around but i liked the case .

chris1967

Site Supporter
I had already bought one when i asked the question , I've put in 11.7 margin pole +4 tops +number 2,14.5 main pole +5 top twos still has room for a bit more . Its taken out 5 tubes from my holdall and replaced with just this one case.
zips still don't line up but i cant see anything getting damaged was skeptical at first but is a well thought out product ,i could have gone with others put this slides in holdall nice .might cut the handles of though as i don't intend carrying it anywhere